Find somewhere to stay whilst you are walking in the Lake District
There is plenty of accommodation around here. Whether you prefer self catering, B&B or half board there will be something suitable. There are plenty of places to eat in Keswick as well as some delightful country pubs and restaurants.
Here are some specific places you may find right for you.
- Borrowdale Self Catering Holidays - four apartments and a cottage in the centre of Rosthwaite
- Cumbria House - this used to be our guest house in Keswick until we sold it this year - Mavis ans Pat are doing a good job of continuing our traditions!
- Rickerby Grange - Just round the corner from where we live. Just have B&B or stay in for dinner too
- Near Howe Cottages and Mosedale Farm to the east of Blencathra - rural retreats perfect for a walking holiday with easy access from the A66
- For a wide selection of accommodation providers look on the Keswick Tourism Association web site which provides information on availability at the dates you want to come and also has the facility for on line booking.
Design by Cathy Colam